#playwrighting #tips shared with us by #DrEmilyGarside for #competition 'Lockdown, Taboo and You
After her excellent workshop on #February 1st on #playwrighting, Emily has shared a pdf stuffed full of #helpful #advice
Details of our 15 Minute playwrighting competition - Lockdown, Taboo and You
Dr Emily Garside leads a creative writing workshop at 7pm, Monday February 1st, 2021
Dame Janet Suzman leads a discussion on Shakespeare and Mania as part of online ‘connected and creative’ series at 7pm, Monday February 8th
Date and Time: 7pm, Monday February 1st and 8th, 2021
Tickets: pay what you can afford.
Lockdown, taboo and you is being organised by the Sharing Shakespeare Online Platform of the UK-based Shakespeare in Italy theatre company. The event is being run in partnership with Props Mental Health, a support group for those working in the performing arts and drama schools. 6ftfrom.org
- The series culminates in a competition for a 15 minute play based on experiences of the current pandemic.
- The purpose of the workshops is to provide inspiration and practical skills.
- Play Writing Creative Workshop with Dr Emily Garside MA RADA
- Shakespeare and Mania Workshop with Dame Janet Suzman
- Deadline for scripts is February 26th
- Four Finalists chosen from those plays submitted will be performed in an online rehearsed reading.
- please contact email@example.com for submission details